Report an Issue
If you an issue that you wish to report to the Parish Council, you can do it here.

You can report overgrown hedges or footpaths, damage to Parish Council owned items such as play equipment or bus shelters.

If you are not sure and need some assistance please contact the Clerk at; 01980 862953 or email

However, there are some issues which should be directly reported to Wiltshire Council, such issues include pot-holes, fly-tipping, road signage, etc.

Wiltshire Council have a reporting system whereby individuals can report issues as mentioned above and a case number will be allocated to the issue.
Winterslow Parish Scene

Winterslow Baptist Church